I love helping fundraisers and charities raise more money through their individual giving programme. In particular, I can help:
- Audit and make recommendations on your supporter experience
- Review and provide advice on your current fundraising
- Provide interim or project support to help solve a problem you may be facing
- Run inspiring and tailored training to improve your team’s skills and motivation
Whatever problems you’re facing, do get in touch. I’m always delighted to have a no-obligation chat and see if we can help each other.
Please fill in the form at the bottom of the page or call me on 07540566804.
Recent projects include:
- Providing interim support to a charity and running their first ever direct mail appeal.
- Part-time fundraising director support.
- Reviewing and making recommendations on a supporter newsletter that increased income by over 50%.
- Organising a F2F supporter journey workshop to improve retention and commitment.
- Supporting an international NGO in conducting a market review and developing a case for fundraising investment.
'After Craig reviewed our newsletter he came up with some key points of focus – positive and negative. Things to avoid and things we were doing well, both with examples, which was really useful. By adapting our focus, language, readability and images we were able to greatly increase newsletter income without any additional spend. After working with Craig, yearly newsletter income was up 38% from the previous year!'
Charlotte Hodson, Donor Development Fundraiser, Freedom from Torture
I've been fundraising since 2000 at organisations including Sue Ryder and Amnesty International and held a variety of senior positions. My first book, Friends for Life: A practitioners guide to relationship fundraising will be published in July 2017 and is available for pre-order now.
As well as being a consultant, I'm also a trustee at Thames Hospice, Windsor and on the advisory panel at Rogare - the fundraising thinktank based at Plymouth University.
Outside of work I am a foster carer, season-ticket holder at Everton, avid reader and occasional golfer and gardener.